Ultraviolet (UV) light is electromagnetic radiation with short wave lengths than those of visible light, including the wave length:
- VUV (100-200nm): It has no effect in the curing industry (printing, pcb, funiture...)
- UVC (200-280nm): Used in conjugation with UVA to cure the very surface of substrate
- UVB (280-315nm): Used in conjugation with UVA to cure the very surface of substrate
- UVA (315-400nm): Mainly for curing uv ink and varnish in printing, pcb, funiture...
- UVV (400-450nm): Deep penetration for thick layers like opaque white & varnishes in furniture as well as exposure for offset, screen plate making
Uv printing, coating, varnishing & bonding industry sectors...